View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011   #10
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36121 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I do this trade thread"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post
Thanks! I'm getting the message that I have given too much rep in the last 24 hours but as soon as I can, I will rep you. I appreciate the advice. That is the way I am leaning.

So are you with Dutch that you think option 1 (me getting Bowe) is a bad deal?

Also, what do you mean in your last sentence? Do you mean that you would do the deal even though it includes McFadden or would not?
At first glance I thought Sproles was the RB in that trade too. I had it as the clear cut #1 until I realized it was Mcfadden and not Sproles. I would not do that trade. DMC is just too much to give up for White.
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote