View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011   #2
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I do this trade thread"

What does your lineup look like? 2 RB, 2 WR and flex? PPR? Do you get points for return yards and TDs?

I would think with McCoy, DMC and Sproles or Bradshaw would dominate in most leagues alone. Stewart is crap, Bush is looking like crap, so I dunno. You could counter with Decker and Sproles for Bowe and some crap RB (so he doesn't feel like he's giving up much). Unless the guy really wants Bush, just throw him in for kicks then pick up someone on the wire. Either way, I don't think this is a great deal. Waste of a WR slot in Bowe. KC isn't going to be good this year, look for another WR.