View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011   #96
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post
I'd still say Clark. Need to see if we are going to keep getting the ball to Casey like we have. Plus, the Steelers are TOUGH against TEs. But maybe they put all their focus on OD and Casey has another big game. Tough call but I'd lean Clark.
To extrapolate though, if James Casey has a halfway decent game and Clark continues to not produce it might be time. Colts are just having one of those seasons we, as Texans fans, have all hoped for. Based on matchups, you should start Clark, but you might want to be checking over your waiver wire to see if any good ones are just hanging out.