View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011   #25
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: James Casey...Fantasy Sleeper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Foster, Daniels, Andre, Jacoby, Dressen, Tate, Ward, Casey.....

I'm not sure about the order of the first seven guys, but I'm pretty sure Casey is at best the 8th option on this team.

Pass

Ω
He really couldn't be worst than 5th given who would be on the field at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I may very well have been wrong here. Looks like Kubiak has a whole chapter in the play-book for this guy.
I think you're right, they are trying to get him more involved.

I would pick him up if I had the room, I got a feeling he's going to continue to rise.