Thread: It's funny...
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011   #31
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's funny...

Ok classy Titans fans posting in this thread... Could you please call over some of your trolls so we can get all pissy with each other? I just need that blind love on display, that Cowgirl fan type of love...

I'm glad you guys are 2-1, and wish you guys continued success. It'll hurt that much more when we smack yall back into 2010 mode.

Btw, I must admit that I'm a little jealous about Munchak being your new HC. I met the man when I was like 10 years old at a celebrity basketball game. Got to sit and hang out with him for awhile before the game. He was pretty much an idol to me after that. Now he's a rival head coach...pitiful.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote