View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011   #246
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: im done with schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atl Cav View Post
I am a fan of Matt, and of the Texans.

When a player produces hugely despite the glaring weaknesses of the team (defense) but continues to persevere, I am very supportive. This is called "crying" on here, I guess, but it is with good reason. All I have seen from most Texans fans on this forum is crying without reason - - Follishly blaming the few players who have delivered time after time.

But you are right.....Judging texans fans based on the sample on here is probably foolish. It is difficult in Atlanta to find anyone who wants to talk about Houston.
I'd say it's foolish for you to try and defend Matt Schaub and convert what you deem as "haters in here" (paraphrased).

When you start saying things like (paraphrased, again) "I wish Matt Schaub would go to a team whose defense could help Matt Schaub enjoy the victories he so richly deserves because his shit doesn't stink" you're going to zoom right off into weird-o territory. To me, that was the telling post you made. You are a Schaub fan FIRST, just say so and own it.