View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011   #245
80tothezone
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5078 80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: im done with schaub

ok I actually got off my phone and on my computer to post this..... WTF is wrong with all you people over reacting to 1 loss. I started reading the boards after the game and was reminded of the jackasses at my nephew's soccer game yelling at the kids acting like it's the world cup. If I take anything away from this game it is that we are a contender. We played 60 mins with one of the best teams in the NFL and had a shot at winning the game late. Our D showed a little crack and a player like brees will exploit that. The Texans played an excellent game today against a tough opponent in their house... They got some things to work on but ... it is week 3 so does everybody. Anyway back to the jackasses calling for schaub's head or mario or kube's head. Get a grip the Packers would have a tough time winning in NO...