View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011   #242
Atl Cav
Veteran

Rep Power: 2751 Atl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: im done with schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Why do you have blind allegiance to a single player like this?

Same college? High school? You're a relative of his?

I follow THE TEXANS. People who follow only a single player, and act like everything around the single player is faulty and holding back the single player is just bizarre.

Nobody can say anything critical of Matt Schaub without you crying.
I am a fan of Matt, and of the Texans.

When a player produces hugely despite the glaring weaknesses of the team (defense) but continues to persevere, I am very supportive. This is called "crying" on here, I guess, but it is with good reason. All I have seen from most Texans fans on this forum is crying without reason - - Follishly blaming the few players who have delivered time after time.

But you are right.....Judging texans fans based on the sample on here is probably foolish. It is difficult in Atlanta to find anyone who wants to talk about Houston.