Thread: Bell Back
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2004   #11
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Earl is going to make it, but they will put him on the PUP. I really like Faggins and the coaches love Simmons for his verstility. Bell will probably be back for his special teams play unless one of the rookies can unseat him as the top "gunner." I dont see Burns, Vaughun or Freeman making it. If Duff makes it he will be the KR.

Walker and Wright will both make it, Walker will probably be on the PUP, too.

So I see Glenn, Coleman, Robinson, Brown, Wright, McCree, Walker, Earl, Faggins. Duff, Simmons, and Bell will battle for the last spot. Duff will probably be the kick returner so they might have to keep 11 DBs, it would be tough to do that though.

Dont forget that Sloan Thomas is hoping that Duff can unseat Moses as the KR because Moses is taking that last WR spot. If Duff doesnt show anything and Moses keeps his spot, Thomas will probably be cut and put on the practice squad.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote