View Single Post
Old 08-03-2004   #9
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

I really think that Ditka gets his info from ESPN. He brings nothing new to the table about the Texans. He is a "show me" kinda guy. And until he starts to see the Texans do well, they will always be a dismal team to him. He likes the jags because everyone thinks they are this years cinderella, and wants to get on early. He is not an analyst. His guess is just as good as anyone elses who watches football.

Ditka says "they are not any better than last year"

I guess signing Mark Bruener/Robaire Smith, our two first round draft picks, Jason Babin/Dunta Robinson, and resigning guys like Gary Walker, is our way of treading water.

He probably didnt even research the team before blabin about em.
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote