View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011   #78
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatepaki View Post
qb: matt schaub or kevin kolb (right now i'm going with schaub this week, but I'm seeing so many of these 'experts' picking schaub to have a pedestrian game bc he'll be blitzed too much. also other experts are saying that kolb is gonna have a monster game against seattles weak pass D)
rb: chris johnson, matt forte
wr: vincent jackson, stevie johnson
tight end: dustin keller
flex: fred jackson
kicker: john kasay
defense: chargers

on bench: i have mike williams (tampa) who I've been debating to play instead of fjax. also have few other players who won't sniff my starting lineup.

I'm hoping for a big day from schaub.
That's a tough one but I would probably go with Kolb. Houston seems to be a run first team this season and that could hurt Schaubs fantasy producton.