View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011   #72
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post
Should I pick up Gronkowski? I have OD and Hernandez but Hernandez is out.

Too many guys I want to pick up. Let me list my team, and I'd appreciate it if you guys would help me decide if I should drop anyone to pick up someone.

QB: Roesthlisberger, Flacco
RB: McCoy, McFadden, Bradshaw, Michael Bush, Reggie Bush, Ladainian Tomlinson, Darren Sproles
WR: Larry Fitzgerald, Mike Williams, Santana Moss, Eric Decker
TE: Owen Daniels, Aaron Hernandez (on IR)
D/ST: Philadelphia Eagles
K: Janikowski

Guys I want to maybe pickup are Gronkowski and Denarius Moore. What should I do?
It depends on who you like more, Decker or Moore. Either that, or dump one of your mediocre backs (depends on how many RB's can start in your league). I'd only use one slot for on a pure spec/upside player. If you think Daniels will produce I wouldn't make a move on Gronkowski. If you think he will continue to be Clark Kent, I'd make a move. Otherwise, start OD and you will have Hernandez in reserve for the playoffs. Dump Hernandez now and someone who needs a te will likely pick him up.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote