View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011   #208
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 77725 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

Great, thanks guys. I am glad everyone appreciates this place and I appreciate all of the financial contributions from regular members and the time contributions from the Mods.

When I am up at 3:15 am working on this thing it makes it worth it.

I would love for my real online business to be this satisfying and those clients to be as appreciative as you guys are.

Now if I could get about 1000 of you to kick in $5 a month I would make this my full time job.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote