View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011   #9
Joeycharp89
Veteran

Rep Power: 651 Joeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: You're Fantasy Sleepers

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
AJ Green, WR for Bengals.

The Bengals have a rookie QB and were not supposed to be that good this year, but I picked him up late late late in the draft. He's my flex guy since I'm thin at RB.

Gonna' try to grab Thomas (the RB) from the Dolphins because I forgot to do that earlier this week. He's under the radar, I bet he's still available.
Heh sounds like we are in similar situation. I have Meachem as my flex spot. He's been doing ok considering how much Brees spreads out the ball. He's got talent, but not that many targets.
Joeycharp89 is offline   Reply With Quote