View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011   #186
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 79824 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Kevin,

I owe TexansTalk.com a new re-up. It may not be in the amounts as in the past as business has been slow.... Really slow.

That said, you will be receiving somthing from me in the very near future!! BET!!!
Bill, I think you are good for about the next 5 years. You have done way more than your fair share.

BTW, many of you have asked me if there is a way to make automatic monthly donations like a subscription. We have that set up now for any that wish to contribute in this way. In the navigation bar in the header you will now see a link called "Automatic Monthly Contribution". Click that and subscribe. This is through Paypal and you can login to your Paypal account at any time and stop the autopay if you wish to cancel.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote