View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011   #16
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 378037 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts fans are jumping off the bandwagon

Why is everyone so sure that Luck is going to be a Hall of Famer?

He'd have to follow one of the greatest in Indy, which should never be underestimated. That kind of legacy shadow is never easy, and with Manning, those are some mighty big shoes to fill.

Plus, like I said in another thread, nobody is guaranteed to be great (or even good) in the NFL. How many first round busts have we seen as NFL fans over the years? Heck, we've got one as a backup QB on our team, and dude had all the college credentials that you could ask for in a draft pick. He's just one of many, many examples.

I will NEVER root for the Colts unless they play two teams. I'd just as soon see them go 2-14 or 3-13.