View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011   #126
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 45767 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TexansTalk Pick'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I'm going with four dogs this week, 49ers, Texans, Falcons and Redskins. Skins and Texans starting 3-0 would be cool. I want to pick the Broncos, but I just don't see them winning at Tenn after the beatdown the Ravens got there last week.
The only reason I haven't posted an underdog yet is I'm not yet believing some of the lines for the week. There are some questionable one's like the Falcons being an underdog to the Bucs. Right now I have six underdog picks in this league: 49ers, Dolphins, Falcons, Texans, Bears & Redskins. This could be a horrible week for me.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote