View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011   #6
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts fans are jumping off the bandwagon

My favorite part:

Quote:
Here’s more evidence of Colts fans struggling to comprehend their team’s demise: My brother attended Sunday’s game at Lucas Oil Stadium. In the fourth quarter, he called me and said a fight had just broken out between two Indianapolis fans who were nearby. According to my brother, the guy who instigated the fight had been cursing at fellow Colts fans for cheering on the Indianapolis defense only during 3rd downs, and remaining virtually silent during 1st and 2nd downs. I guess the other guy in the fight didn’t take too kindly to getting cussed out just because he wasn’t wasting his time and energy yelling in support of a defense that has given up over 30 points per game this season. One thing lead to another and before you could say “Mike Vanderjagt’s frosted tips,” these two guys were throwing down in fisticuffs simply because they forgot what it was like to support a losing football team.
I'd say that I don't want to engage in bit of schadenfreude, but I'd be lying.