View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011   #65
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post
Oh I still wish I had started Hernandez and probably will from now on. But I am happy to get the points. At least OD isn't putting together another crapper like he did last week.
Not so fast, Hernandez could be out for up to 6 weeks.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/NFL/...aron-Hernandez

Most people are thinking this is going to help Gronkowski's value but I'm not so sure. He was already the number 1 TE in FF (in my league at least) and it's not like they share time in the same role. They were often on the field at the same time and I've seen them line them both up all over the place. Now I'm not saying that this is going to hurt Gronkowski's value, just that it may not help as much as some are projecting.