View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011   #193
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
its close to the house, and i can usually talk the manager into the sound as long as the cowgirls arent on. What place has the game with sounds every week??

god bless.
This is going to be the arrangement pretty much anywhere even when we are established. The Cowboys will always get sound priority. what to look for is a sizable television in a good location. There are places who had mini-sound boxes for an area, but the overall noise usually overrides this.

That said, the Texans/Cowboys don't cross that often in realtive terms.