View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011   #190
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
im in carrollton and hoots in lewisville has the texans game on every sunday. not always with sound but it beats not being able to see the game.

god bless.
I would feel like a red-headed stepchild watching the game there.

Yeah, put me in a corner and tell me "You can see the game, but only on mute. But we'll make your stay here enjoyable by taking all your money while you feel like shit....okthxbye".

F That. Elvis, start looking for another place. I'm pretty sure you can find one that will let you watch with sound.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote