View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011   #26
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104725 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why the Texans will get a win against New Orleans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
The Saints OL is actually better than the Colts.
And so is Miami's offensive line with Jake Long and Connor Barwin still made him look silly. What does it matter?

There hasn't been a offensive line who has come remotely close to stopping our front 7 yet and I don't expect the Saints offensive line to start blocking them either. I think our front 7 just might be that good. We'll be hunting Brees the same way we've been hunting everybody else.

Anyways if we're looking for a reason why we're going to beat the Saints, y'all are missing the biggest one. We're going to beat the Saints, because we're a bunch of cheaters who play dirty pool with our "illegal cut blocking" shenanigans. It's the only way we can even stay on the same field with the almighty Saints and their legendary defense.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote