View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011   #25
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why the Texans will get a win against New Orleans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Hey, I hope I'm wrong but I don't think we are as good as the Saints and it's in their place, which is a really tough stadium for the visiting team. And i don't think the preseason game (which we won of course), means anything.
But like I said, I hope I'm wrong.

IMHO, we beat the Dolphins with vanilla play on both sides of the ball. Didn't see a whole lot of crazy blitzing. I think we ran 1 screen, didn't motion or use James Casey to create mismatches.

I really think that the Texans wanted to just line up and beat the Dolphins without showing too much.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote