View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011   #24
House of Pain
Knee-jerkless

Section: 106
Rep Power: 9340 House of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why the Texans will get a win against New Orleans.

Based on what I've seen so far this year, the Texans (and their fans) should not view any game as unwinnable. Unless we lose certain players to season ending injuries, I believe they can win them all. Now...is it going to be easy in the Big Easy? Of course not. Saints got plenty of talent, and the core of players who played in the SB are still there. If the Texans win this game, they will make things much easier for themselves.

Note: I can't see this game as anything other than a shootout.
House of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote