View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011   #23
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 303034 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why the Texans will get a win against New Orleans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Hey, I hope I'm wrong but I don't think we are as good as the Saints and it's in their place, which is a really tough stadium for the visiting team. And i don't think the preseason game (which we won of course), means anything.
But like I said, I hope I'm wrong.
I would expect them to be favored. I was only disagreeing about the rushing attack. You sounded like you wanted to concede the game based on roster weight.