View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011   #22
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55069 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why the Texans will get a win against New Orleans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
WTF? The Saints should be more worried about our rushing game. We have averaged over 150 yds per game rushing (with our backups) and they are under 100 yds. But I guess that means their daunting rushing attack makes this game unwinnable.
Hey, I hope I'm wrong but I don't think we are as good as the Saints and it's in their place, which is a really tough stadium for the visiting team. And i don't think the preseason game (which we won of course), means anything.
But like I said, I hope I'm wrong.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote