View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011   #21
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why the Texans will get a win against New Orleans.

I think this will be a very good game. We are not a team to be F*cked with. Our ground game is amazing, and Schaub to AJ is icing on the cake. But NO has one of the top 3 QB's in the league. An offense that can attack you from any position and a defensive coordinator that is as smart as they come. I give the edge to NO since we will be in their building with their fans, but I am not counting our boys out.

No matter the outcome, the Saints will know they were in a football game come Monday.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote