View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011   #18
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 348851 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why the Texans will get a win against New Orleans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I think the Texans can run on the Saints and that it's vital that we do that. Long, time consuming drives that end in touchdowns are the real key to this. New Orleans is outstanding and they can crank out a lot of yards/score a lot of points. You play them the way you play the Colts with Manning I think. You try to keep Brees on the bench as long as possible and you do everything in your power to avoid falling behind because if you do you're dead. The moment you abandon the run they have you and Gregg Williams sets the hounds loose on you. We can't protect well enough to trot Matt Schaub back there forty times.

Ben Tate's gotta have a third straight big game. Our defense has to keep improving.
This.

Just like Indy, the best defense against the Saints is to keep Brees on the bench with long drives. Run it down their throats and wear out that Saints defense, which could greatly benefit the Texans in the 4th quarter when they need to make a game-winning drive.

I think it will be a close game, and might even come down to who has the ball last.