View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011   #14
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why the Texans will get a win against New Orleans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
The Saints are gonna take their 2 jumbo guards that average 'bout 330 and run the ball down the throat of our undersized DLine featuring NTs that average 'bout 295-300 lbs. Trust me Texans fans, it ain't gonna be pretty
and I'd just soon be a realist and hold out CB Joseph and other key injured players to get ready for Pittsburg the next week in Reliant Stadium which is a game that's definitely more winnable.

They're all winnable. I don't think the Texans need to concede anything yet.

Sure they can run on us. So could the Dolphins. I don't care if the Saints run up 150 yards on the ground against us as long as we can do the same or better to them.

This is admittedly most likely a loss. It isn't a foregone conclusion though.