View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011   #10
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 223543 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak
Default Re: Why the Texans will get a win against New Orleans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
The Saints are gonna take their 2 jumbo guards that average 'bout 330 and run the ball down the throat of our undersized DLine featuring NTs that average 'bout 295-300 lbs. Trust me Texans fans, it ain't gonna be pretty
and I'd just soon be a realist and hold out CB Joseph and other key injured players to get ready for Pittsburg the next week in Reliant Stadium which is a game that's definitely more winnable.
WTF? The Saints should be more worried about our rushing game. We have averaged over 150 yds per game rushing (with our backups) and they are under 100 yds. But I guess that means their daunting rushing attack makes this game unwinnable.