View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011   #5
dinkatoid
Veteran

Rep Power: 629 dinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why the Texans will get a win against New Orleans.

You are right with the running, the saints really struggle to contain the run up the middle. This helps us not only gain yardage, but also control the clock. It is also clear that Harper can't cover at all. If we can spread them wide and try to get Harper isolated on Casey or Daniels, they could make a big play. I have also seen them bite quite a bit on play action, so that will be nice for us.

The thing we have to watch out for is the big play. NO loves to take the slot receiver and send them deep, especially with Henderson. He is the fastest guy on their team, and if they put him in the slot, they almost always send him deep. If we can keep them to a short passing game and running the ball I will be happy. I think we have a good chance if we just have to out rush them.