View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011   #2
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 18555 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why the Texans will get a win against New Orleans.

I think we have to approach this game similarly to how we would approach a Manning led Indy game in recent games. I don't think it's any secret that as Brees goes, so does the Saints. So far, I've not seen where Brees has been challenged much, if at all in the pocket.

Despite getting sacked 4 times over 2 games, he's still yet to turn the ball over... This against the likes of the packers and bears, who I have much respect for defensively.

We HAVE to find a way to pressure him all game long. This may lend to Ingram getting more than his share of yards, but I'd much rather the latter.

Compared to Miami's D, the Saints, while still no pushover, shouldn't be as challenging for the Texans to move on.

If we can keep this game on the ground, I like our chances.