View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011   #64
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

So here's the deal with the Texans TE versus the Pats TE. The Texans had at most a two score lead during the entire game, but still needed to produce every time the offense got the ball. The Pats at best had a 14 point lead during the game, which means they needed to keep producing as well. In the end, Brady had 40 pass attempts to Schaub's 29, but the Texans had 36 rush attempts to the Pats 24. This is what I mean by a run-first team, which is what the Texans have become. Schaub's probably not going to throw 550 times this year, and that's a good thing for Texan fans, but not fantasy owners.

Individually, Hernendez caught 7 of 8 passes for 67 yards and a TD. OD caught 3 of 5 for 25 and a TD. OD was the second most targeted player on the Texans yesterday, whereas Hernendez was the third behind Welker and Branch. It may come down to playing matchups each week, but I see Hernendez as the guy with more upside going forward. He's going to get a lot more chances to make plays than OD.