Thread: Upset Special
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011   #7
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39290 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Upset Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Oh, I didn't even look at that for the pick'em. I made those picks on Tuesday. I'm in so many fantasy things that I don't really spend much time thinking about the pickem and survivor games. I just go with gut instinct initially and leave it be.
Understandable, I just knew you went with a lot of the same upsets I had in this thread and didn't end up going with it in the pick-em league.

I might start going with fewer upsets. I had four picked & only one ended up happening (TB winning).
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote