View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011   #12
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 18937 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans V Miami Aquatic Mammals Game Day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by _superMario90_ View Post
Put your minds at ease... I got this one.

After returning from a two week west coast trip, instead of hanging out with my kids at home and cleaning up hiking gear and getting rested up for a normal week, my phins bud had indicated that We have always watched the game together in the full history of texans-dolphins game, so when I hinted reluctance to a game day invite at his place, it was pointed out that my absence would guarantee a break in the cosmic alignment that has kept the texans' record flawless against the phins.

The immediate realization that so much was hanging in the balance, I relented and am taking one for the team... so while I'm subjecting myself to witnessing yet another whine-bag dolphin fan cry about the start up texans being lucky, or insert whatever excuse you can think of, by 6pm, you all should be merrily celebrating your asses off, looking forward to a week 3 opportunity for this team to exceed it's last year's attempt at the perfect season!

btw... for anyone willing to help me... text me at 336-451-7953 anytime the texans score. so my cellphone blows up with the sound of "football time in houston"
wow...i hope you have unlimited texting