View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011   #182
BlueSteel
Veteran

Rep Power: 150 BlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADTpaul View Post
Howdy yall ! I've been a Houstonian for 27 years and just moved up to DFW area. Euless checking in.
I am in the Richland Hills area and just moved here about 4 months ago. I am down for driving ANY distance within the DFW metroplex as long as it is within reason.

I need to find a Texan friendly place for days when my wife doesn't feel like catching the game with me. I hate going out by myself to watch games.
BlueSteel is offline   Reply With Quote