View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011   #48
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Lol2slik, you get completely differing opinions and leave more confounded than when you arrived.

Please don't give 2slik4u any advice guys he's in my money league and I can assure you he is a fat jerk that you all would hate.

I thought you stuck to the Texans Talk forum slik. I think Hernandez is the safer bet here. OD is fighting for looks with Dreessen and Casey plus what appears to be a juggernaut of a running game. I think it's close but I would start Hernandez.
Part of me wants to reciprocate the fat jerk comment....so I will.

You're a fat jerk.

The other part wants to thank you for the advice.....thanks...I guess.