View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011   #46
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Lol2slik, you get completely differing opinions and leave more confounded than when you arrived.

Please don't give 2slik4u any advice guys he's in my money league and I can assure you he is a fat jerk that you all would hate.

I thought you stuck to the Texans Talk forum slik. I think Hernandez is the safer bet here. OD is fighting for looks with Dreessen and Casey plus what appears to be a juggernaut of a running game. I think it's close but I would start Hernandez.