Thread: Upset Special
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011   #1
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28847 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Upset Special

I am in a survivor league where I have to pick an underdog each week. Which got me thinking it would be kind of fun to see who people on this board see getting upset each week.

In the league I'm going with Oakland over Buffalo... I picked them last week over Denver in the pick-em league and I'm liking that DMC-Bush combo at RB. I'm not too sold on Buffalo yet either. Any thoughts on this pick, and are there any upset picks you guys see happening this week?
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote