View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011   #9
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Alright fellas, heres what I got:

Owen Daniels vs. Miami

OR

Aaron Hernandez vs. San Diego

OD had a piss poor game last week but I expect him to get involved early and often against a Miami defense that gave up 30 FP to the TE position last week.

On the other hand, Hernandez is a WR trapped in a TE's body and more importantly he has the trust of the greatest QB to ever play the game. Brady seems to spread it to his TE's very frequently.

It seems I have a case of good and better. Not a bad position to be in for my fantasy team but need some thoughts on this.

Thanks in advance.