View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011   #39
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
I'm actually trying to trade for Green in my money league, his owner is waaay down on him and I'll probably be able to pawn off Orton to get him, then I'll drop C.J. Spiller (man I was wrong about him I just went to a Bills MB too, for "research" and they really aren't expecting much from him) and pick up Beck. Beck has excellent matchup in week 4 and 11. STL (injured backfield) and Dal (injured backfield again, high potent shootout). While Matt Schaub will play the Steelers, and have a bye during those weeks. Orton has bad matchups those weeks (GB and NYJ) but the guy who owns green is stuck with Eli (Bwahahahhahaa) and Sanchez (not bad, not great either). My other Running Backs are Ray Rice, Beanie Wells, Frank Gore (damn you), Cadillac Williams, and Deji Karim (we get points for KR yards), Cadillac Williams actually has atrocious matchups for the next few weeks, and Steven Jackson will probably be back soon enough, I'll likely end up dropping him too, and Frank Gore is probably not going to crack my lineup again untill he shows me something.

tl;dr I plan on swapping a QB who will have bad matchups when I would actually play him over schaub for a RB who might crack my flex spot during games I'm certain the Jets will be in cruise control
I had CJ Spiller last season in addition to Shonn Greene. Talk about a couple of bums. I'm not a Gore fan at all either. I'd try to trade him before he gets a hangnail and ends up on IR.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote