View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011   #37
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 13034 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

The trade didn't go through (he actually did a counter offer, Schaub for Green, I rejected it with alot of hahahaha in the reject message) I talked to him at work and he says he has Orton rated in the same teir as Eli and Sanchez, the guy is fuggin nuts. I went ahead and picked up grossman, and I'll hold on to orton for one more week, to see if he changes his mind, (I doubt it) then drop him.

I decided to stay with Beanie this week. I went and analyzed all the runs the Giants had against the skins, and Bradshaw, who is more similar to Beanie than Jacobs, is did well enough, plus I think the Skins are going to drop their safeties back over Fitz anyway and open up some room for Wells