View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011   #32
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Just now joining this conversation.

Here's how my Week 1 went down for me:

1. Matt Ryan sucked BAD at my QB1.

2. Andre Johnson did well for me at WR1.

3. Roddy White (who I drafted in round 2) was absent, like Matt Ryan was.

4. Beanie Wells delivered for me at RB1.

5. Derrick Ward did somewhat OK at RB2. I benched Shonn Greene in favor of Ward, so I made the right move there.

6. Ben Tate was great for me at the flex. I originally had Darren Sproles in that spot.

7. OD underperformed for me at TE. I expect him to rebound well in Week 2.

8. Rackers got me 10 points as my K.

9. Giants D/ST was pedestrian, which I expected.

The major headache, for me, is that I wasted a round 4 pick on Shonn Greene as my first RB taken. Thank goodness I picked up Beanie Wells and Tate. But Foster will return soon and life won't be fun for me at the RB spot with really only Beanie Wells as a consistent producer at RB.

I went heavy on WR-WR-QB in rounds 1, 2, and 3.

I somehow was able to get Flacco in like round 6, which is crazy IMO that he was still there. I have a feeling Flacco is my starting QB in Week 2.

Matt Ryan and Roddy White's troubles with Chicago almost cost me a Week 1 win. I expect them to get better, though, as the season progresses. Until they catch fire, I'm going with Flacco.

Anybody want Shon Greene? Just give me positive rep and I'll send him to you. That's all I'm asking for. Shon Greene won't be a Jets RB next year, IMO. I think he's a goner.