View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011   #49
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 153410 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2011 TexansTalk Survivor Pick 'em League!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
That's good advice and I tend to agree, but if you go far at all in this league you will have to be picking teams like Cleveland down the road. Looking at Cleveland's schedule the weakest team on it looked to be Cincinnati (possibly Seattle?). At home, and facing a team thought to be one of the worst who is starting a rookie QB, I took my chance with Cleveland. It didn't work out but any given Sunday, right? If you look at 'pick distribution' for survivor games the #2 & #4 highest picks both got beat this week & the #1 could have very easily.
yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Bengals rookie qb, rookie wr, and losing key players such as Carson Palmer, Joseph and Chad Johnson....eh, leave it to the Browns to lose here.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote