View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011   #25
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36122 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Definitely Marshall and Meachem given the rest of their teams at the moment. I'd be tempted to go with Jones after watching that pisspoor Phins defense last night. I don't think Edwards will get many chances against a decent defense in the Cowboys. And I would avoid all Bengals besides Benson
Meachem & Jones should also be moving up their teams depth charts after injuries to Walter & Colston, and are both on good passing teams. Both Green & Edwards didn't do much last week and their offenses are a little more questionable.
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote