View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011   #22
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14067 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

AJ Green's big play came when the Browns were still in their defensive huddle, don't expect Denver to make that mistake, he'll have to earn the points he gets this week. Braylon Edwards is intriguing because of the Dallas Pass D. But Frank Gore, ruined my fantasy week so I'm down on all 9ers for the time being. I agree with your three

As for me.
I'm strongly considering starting Addai this week vs. Cleveland. He would take Beanie Wells vs. Washington Redskins. Wells is the more reliable play, but in my league its important to score the most points, and I think Addai will have a huge game as the Colts will rely on him more and the Browns run D was soft vs. Cinci, its a risky play, and pretty much the only game I'm considering Addai for so far this season