View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011   #19
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaV1 View Post
My current top three backs are Ray Rice, Rashard Mendenhell, and Darren McFadden. I clearly went RB heavy in my draft. Rice and Mendenhall are my initial starters and McFadden is my flex.

I also drafted Ben Tate to get him out of the hands of the guy who grabbed Foster, but now I have this rather tough problem on my hands. Let's say Foster and Ward both sit against Miami...

Which 3 of the 4 do I start?
Ray Rice @ Tennessee
Rashard Mendenhall vs Seattle
Darren McFadden @ Buffalo
Ben Tate @ Miami
Wow, that is quite a dilemma, but a good one to have. I think you must start Ray Rice and DMC given their production this past week. RR against the Steelers for 30 points means he should do just about as well against the Tits. Tate or Mendenhall...

The Bills allowed 6 YPC against the Chiefs this past week: NFL Team stats

The Dolphins 4.8, but the Pats didn't run much.

I'd go with Tate just for the Texans sake