View Single Post
Old 08-03-2004   #13
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171454 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

was listening to 610 earlier this morning while Carl Poston (spelling) was on , Agent for Kellen Winslow . Wow is all i can say , that guy is so full of crap its rediculous . Saying things like the contract signed by Sean Taylor is rotten , Rod Woodson is gettin screwed with an 8Mil+ salary (Cap Number) this season that he should be paid more , Peyton Mannings 100Mil contract wont strap the team for cash in the long run ..... no wonder Gibbs passed on Winslow so as not to have to deal with this snake . I mean this kid has yet to play a down and he's gettin Tony Gonzalez money .... and turns it down.

just crazy money getting thrown at a buncha kids , i suppose D Hall wants his 20 mil upfront too . But i would think they would have to show something before that huge payday , not just in college but a cuople seasons as Pro's .
Good thing the texans didnt bother to trade up (what a huge price it would have been to do) for any of these guy's , all of whom have questionable characters reguardless of athletic ability
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote