View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011   #296
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I can thank Drew Brees, Reggie Wayne, and Darren Sproles for basically doing all the work for me in fantasy this week. Up by 18 on Texas T and he has Dan Carpenter and Deion Branch, and i have Brandon Marshall. Lee Evans put up a whopping 0 points for me, not off to a good start for my sleeper pick.
Everyone is beating me this week. My players decided that they didn't need to show up for their games...In one league I'm loosing to a guy who started Payton Manning...there's always next week.

Sproles was a surprise. I really would never have believed that he would be busting out runs like that. Great pick up for the Saints. Hope the Texans D can stop him in two weeks.