View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011   #41
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9888 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: 2011 TexansTalk Survivor Pick 'em League!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Canada View Post
Haha.. exactly... who could feel better off trusting the Browns and Chiefs going into this season... Those of you that picked the Cardinals and their were many.. dodged a bullet chumps
I went with the Cardinals, but they were actually my 4th choice; I wanted to go with the Browns or Chiefs but I kept changing my mind. I thought of going with the Buccaneers but Detroit's on the rise, so I held off. I just hoped for the best with Arizona, so I can't complain. The Chiefs must be giving everybody 2nd thoughts right now.